Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
EPS is an NHS service specifically for those living in England.
EPS speeds up the time it takes for us to receive your prescription, meaning that we can send your stoma or urology supplies to you more quickly. Choosing Amcare to process your electronic prescription is called "nomination". You only need to do this once. When you nominate Amcare, your GP surgery will send your prescription electronically straight to us. There's no need for you to keep making phone calls or calling in to your surgery or chemist. Our Customer Care Advisors will ensure your prescription is managed in good time to ensure that you get the supplies you need.
More information about the NHS Electronic Prescription Service is available here.
Why use EPS?
- Reduces any risk of your prescription getting lost and you not getting your supplies on time.
- Ensures your prescription comes straight to us every month.
- Get your supplies sooner.
Nominate Amcare™ Group to process your electronic prescription
- Already registered with Amcare? Simply complete the form below and we will take it from there.
- New customer? Register for Amcare first.