Get a perfect fit with our free cutting service
Our dedicated team have the skills, patience and experience to deliver a precision cut to fit service on all prescription items. This can save you time and effort and for those who have difficulty with dexterity or vision it can be one less thing to worry about. Whatever the shape of your stoma, we can adapt your products with our precision machines or cutting by hand.
It is possible that your stoma size and shape will change over time, which may affect the fit of your bag and so your stoma may need to be re-measured to ensure the best fit. If this happens, please arrange to see your stoma nurse or contact us and we can arrange for your stoma to be re-measured by one of our specialist stoma nurses. Call us on 0800 085 2516 and we will organise that for you.
Stoma product adaptions - for a truly unique solution
Sometimes customers request adaptions to their products to help them live life more comfortably and confidently. We are happy to help. We can often adapt and or modify pouches and accessories to provide a better fit. Below are some examples the of ways we support customers:
- Attaching filter covers, ties or clips
- Adaptions for those with poor dexterity or those who are visually impaired
- Modifications to baseplates to provide a more comfortable fit
- Extensions to urostomy night time products to help you get a good night's sleep
- Alterations to belt loops, pouch covers and viewing windows
If you’d like to discuss the possibility of adapting your products please call our Customer Care Advisors.